Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!




Wishing you and your loved ones a most wonderful and joyous Easter!


I managed to crochet ten of these cute Easter eggs in time for Easter.

(Click here for pattern and details)

Hubby and I are enjoying the TV Series "The Bible" on cable's History channel.

And yesterday I recorded "The Ten Commandments" with Charlton Heston as Moses.

I remember my Mother taking my brothers and me to see this movie in 1956 when I was ten years old.

I haven't seen this movie in ages so I'm looking forward to watching it again after all these years.

Thanks for visiting me!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you and your hubby - enjoy your day. :)

    p.s. love the little eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy and blessed Easter to you and Jeff. EnJOY the day! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ten Commandants is such a good movie - Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter. Still a bit chilly in Florida, but at least we had a pretty sunny day. Much cooler this entire stay than normal.

    ReplyDelete