Sunday, November 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Mickey Mouse!

My favorite mouse has a birthday today!

Did you know that Walt Disney was the voice of Mickey Mouse from 1928 through 1947?

For an 84 year old mouse Mickey looks rather youthful don't you think? Wish I knew his secret!

I'm so glad I bought along my two crocheted Christmas throws: Candy Cane and Jingle Bells. I haven't had a chance to crochet since I finished my Waikiki Wildflower throw on the way to WDW. I brought some cotton yarn in Christmas colors to make some dishcloths. We've been so busy here visiting parks - just not enough time to do everything.

I'm posting a photo of our dining table setup at the front of our travel van. Hubby likes to sit here. It's so nice that the driver and passenger seats turn around.

I have to do some housekeeping items this afternoon and then we will probably take a drive in our golf cart around the campground loops.

Tomorrow we plan to hit Disney's Hollywood Studios park. We have reservations at the Hollywood Brown Derby for lunch.









3 comments:

  1. Your dining area looks so cosy no wonder your hubby likes to sit there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a wonder full work love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two have a wonderful holiday there on Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete