Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lady &The Tramp




My favorite childhood movie!



Hubby bought this Limited Edition Lady & the Tramp Figurine Set for me. 

 We were in a Disney Store buying a gift for our grandniece's first birthday last spring when I spotted this set.



It is so cute!



Every character from the 1955 movie is represented.



I love the package...from the pink striped box with the pink satin fabric to the beautiful pink bow.



It is adorable!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. That is one my favorites from childhood too.

    Such a lovely memorable gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not surprised one bit....he-he...
    I've got three.... Mary Poppins, Sound of Music and the of course the Wizard of OZ... Oh, let's not forget Chitty, Chitty, Bang Bang... Must be a Dick/Julie thing I had and still do. They don't make them like they use to do they.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy, my favorite of all Disney movies, even Snow White! I have Lady & the Tramp statues from a visit to Disney in 1979. Still have them displayed. xo

    ReplyDelete