Monday, August 13, 2012

Fruit Punch Tote Is Ready to Party!


The lining is sewn in and my Fruit Punch Tote project is 99.9% finished.



The only thing remaining to do is add buttons to reinforce the handles. 

 I'll have to go to Joann's Fabric to purchase the buttons. 

 I think I will need coat buttons.



Here's another look inside at my Hawaiian Butterfly fabric lining. 

 I love all the side pockets.



This was a fun project. 

 The first tote I have crocheted too.



Thanks for coming along with me on my tote journey!

Send me an email, if you haven't already, if you want the pattern.



(Source: Pinterest)

I think these guys like each other!  

LOL !


Have a lovey day!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

17 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks brilliant! What style buttons are you going for? Wooden or plastic? :)

    Jerra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear friend, I found your very nice blog just now.. And.. I am your newest member..:)) I like your tote bag so much. It is amazing...:)) The colors are wonderful.. I will follow your nice blog more closer.. I am very happy to meet you..
    All best wishes.. And hppy happy summer days...:))
    http://becktovintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tote is GORGEOUS

    I would LOVE the patterns :-) hljweston@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love!

    sianlister@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This tote makes me downright happy to look at! And the dog and cat ~ PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tote bag looks absolutley fab, Sandy. I like the design on your lining fabric. Very nice.

    Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done a great job with this one Sandy.... AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Sandy! I am Shari..a new follower. I stumbled across your blog and I to have the love for crochet. If you ever have a minute come take a peak. Your bag is just gorgeous....I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love, love your tote, please could I have the patten?? I cannot find your email address on your site? May just be overlooking it!

    Thanks
    Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry my email address is cheryl@chezbee.com

    Thanks
    Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! Congrats on the finish - the tote is absolutely beautiful <3
    Smiles, DianeM

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bag is Super great!! And I love the kitty. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely adore your tote! Accolades to you for doing such a stellar job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your tote is absolutely awesome love the colors and would love to try one myself. Thank you Debbie
    debbiemitchell67@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete