Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Look at My Rose Garden


Twenty six white Granny Roses done...14 left. 

 Yes, I will be happy to be finished with the roses.

This is one "rose garden" I won't kill.   




One corner semi-attached.




I looked through Edie Eckman's "Around the Corner Crochet Borders" book last night to see if any of her lovely borders jumped out at me for this throw. 

Some look promising but...

 I haven't decided on an edging yet.




Boy, it's hot here in SE PA this MEMORIAL DAY weekend - in the high 80s F.
If I crochet it will be in the A/C comfort of the house.

An "Apple" a day will keep me happy! 

 Love my iPhone!










God Bless America and all service men and women past and present!

Thank you for protecting our beautiful country.

Hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. Keep cool, Sandy, it is hot and humid here too. I did not get out to pull weeds, doing indoor stuff. Have a wonderful weekend, are you going to grill? xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need a rose garden that I won't kill! :D So pretty. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your roses are so lovely! You make me want to start one of these, too.

    Blessings always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Sandy. Ow, I like the idea of a rose garden that never wilts or needs much care once it's done and you're almost done!
    Wishing you a happy holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Roses are beautiful, especially the green ones. Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your roses look lovely! Such a cheerful blanket! But I know what you mean... after a while of repeating any pattern over and over, being done is all you start to think about.... ;-) Wishing you a Happy Memorial Day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coincidentally, we also have a holiday weekend, it is Pentecost here.
    And also very warm, in the upper 80's.;)
    Love all those colours.;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete