Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'll Take One in Pink!



I'm loving these pink tennis balls.



This is a beautiful pink box...filled with yummy Hershey's Kisses! 

 I wonder if the Kisses are pink too?



I've never seen a pink egg yolk before.  How clever.




How lovely...a pink suitcase!

I received a set of blue luggage as my high school graduation gift from my parents.   
  



What a simply divine token from a sweetheart...a pink heart ring!



My motto always!




And finally my favorite fairy in pink...Tinkerbelle!



Welcome to Beverly's Pink Saturday .  Click on her link to see more PINK!


Also take a moment to visit one of my favorite blogs, Ash Tree Cottage, to see her love of pinks in Pinterest.  I feel like we could be sisters as we both love pink and red.   


16 comments:

  1. That pink egg is too much! How cool is that? What did they do...feed it cotton candy???
    Happy PS!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous pinks ! You could almost get me on the tennis court with those pink tennis balls....almost. Ohhhh I will get some to put on my walker !!!! Always have to plan ahead just in case ... (())

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images, Sandy! Happy Pink Saturday! Please stop by my blog and say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Would Kalen every love those pink tennis balls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute egg...I don't know that I would actually eat a pink egg....but it's cute!

    ciao bella

    stop by and see my pinky pink tea cup photos.

    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I just posted about tennis balls - including pink ones - a couple of weeks ago. :) Great for playing tennis with grandkids AND using on those lightweight walkers for our beloved elderly seniors - perfect for the Sandwich Generation! :) Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so pinky!
    http://momdaughterstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would so love that suitcase! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get a huge kick out of the things I see on Pinterest! It is a fabulous resource. xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pinks, the egg is my fav. Take care and HPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great pink image presentation. Some most interesting shots.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy pinkness...Happy Autumn....I am so excited for Fall, I know you are too !!It just makes me want to cozy up...enjoy your week-end!
    God Bless You
    Kandy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I so love your style! Makes some more please!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your pink post today - especially the heart ring and the suitcase. We did a pink post one time called 'A Glorious Color'. It's a color that just makes you feel good, ya know? Thanks for sharing those wonderful photos.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete