Friday, April 30, 2010

Miss Bunny Christmas Tree Topper


Isn't SHE beautiful?  She's the perfect item for Show n' Tell Friday!

So let me show you my Christmas Bunny Tree Topper up close and personal.  Miss Bunny is a hand-blown glass ornament tree topper from Germany.  My hubby bought a new macro lens for his camera (Canon Rebel EOS xsi) and I am trying it out.  So bear with me as I learn how to use this lens.  I first blogged about Miss Bunny (here) and wasn't happy because the photo was fuzzy.   So here are some new photos using our new macro lens.


Another view of this sweetie...


All of the above photos were taken without a flash.


This shot was taken with a flash.  I think I like the ones taken without the flash better.  

Thanks for joining me for Cindy's @ My Romanic Home Show n' Tell Friday.  Miss Bunny says to hop over to Cindy's blog (here) to see other great Show n' Tells.

8 comments:

  1. That is certainly beautiful!! I love the German Ornaments!!
    Hugs,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a cute Christmas bunny! It is so very similar to the tree toppers that we used to use when I was a child in Czechoslovakia. We share many traditions with Germany.
    The pictures are absolutely stunning, the details are amazing.;)
    Have a lovely Friday,
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, she's adorable!!!

    My show n tell is my "BLUE IRIS". I do hope you can find time to stop by and view the beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet ornie, Sandy! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bunny tree topper is amazing.So now I am pea green with envy.Have a great weekend!Smiles,HOLLYE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that would be pretty special to have!! I have several Radkko easter ornaments but not a topper.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great tree topper, great photo's of it too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, the ones without the flash are very nice. I like what the new lens can do. Your ornament is wonderful also!
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete