Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm BACK!


We arrived home from Walt Disney World yesterday afternoon.  We hit some snafus on the way down which I will post about later but at least we made it down there and met our college friends and had a great time visiting all the parks.  I managed to crochet a little bit in the truck while on the road.  These granny squares are composed of white and two shades of blue.  You'll have to wait to see what I make.  By the way we arrived home to around 26 plus inches of snow on the ground here.  Luckily we have a four wheel drive truck to get into our driveway.  Hubby just snow blowed the driveway this morning.  And guess what - we have 5 to 8 inches coming this afternoon and another 5 to 8 inches tomorrow!

It's good to be home!   I missed blogging!

9 comments:

  1. i hope you had a great time here in the land of Magic! i missed your bloggin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back home. I hope you enjoyed Disney. You've been five times in 2 years??? Would you believe I am born and raised in Florida and I haven't been back to Disney since my boys were little? I have never been to Epcot or the Wilderness Kingdom. I think it's about time!
    ♥Lallee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blue granny squares, I will truly keep up with you to see what they become. I joined as a follower so I'll know when you do something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had some interesting weather while you were down here, huh? It is raining now and will be getting cold again this week!! Glad your trip was fun and safe!! Can't wait to hear about it!! Of course I LOVE your granny squares!!

    Stay warm, OK?
    Love,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my favourite, favourite blues! Just lovely! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome home, was thinking about you last night and wondering how the trip went

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back. We've all missed you. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures and seeing some photos too. Sounds like all did not go as planned and after your disasterous start I'm hoping it wasn't all too disappointing.
    Cheers
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. WELCOME HOME!

    the granny squares are cute, love the blue shades...

    can't wait to see the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the teacups in your header!Enjoy the snow.

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete