Friday, December 4, 2009

Disney Merry Christmas!




There is nothing like a stroll down Main Street at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom during the Christmas holidays.  Isn't this the cutest street light wreath decorated like Mickey Mouse?  I LOVE Mickey Mouse!!  We had a blast at Walt Disney World on our visit there in February 2008.  





Arriving at the Magic Kingdom...





We are greeted by our favorite couple - Minnie & Mickey...





And for those who can't get enough PINK...








It was cold at the Magic Kingdom the night hubby & I had this picture taken - if you visit WDW don't miss the evening parade and fireworks at the Magic Kingdom - they are the BEST we've seen anywhere.  The castle was just breathtaking - there must have been millions of lights on the castle - every few seconds the castle changed different shades of color from pink to blue to aqua to purple...words can not describe how beautiful it was.  Have you seen the Disney Christmas Magic? 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy, I can't believe how different the two lands are from each other. It looks like WDW's castle is more impressive. I've never been there, but have always wanted to go.
    I hope you have a wonderful Friday!

    xoxo Cori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it is a dream of mine to come over to your side of the world and take my boys to Disneyland.... before they get too old. Time is running out! It looks sooo magical, especially at Christmas! A-M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live about 45 minutes from Disney but only get there now and then, however now that my grandson is 2 we go everychance we get! it is magical that is for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK well I HAVE NOT seen the Christmas magic at WDW!! And I only live 50 minutes away!! Maybe one day!! Not this year!

    I am so very excited about my dishcloths, Sandy! Hopefully my computer will be working when they arrive so I can blog about how sweet and talented you are! Thanks again.. It will be an early Christmas for me!

    Have a joyful weekend, and know that you are a blessing!
    HUGS,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly looked like you were having fun. I an see why it is one of your favourite places
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete